Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 35.



How far along?: 35 weeks and 2 days. 

Size of the baby?: 19-22 inches. If she's gaining .5 pounds a week like she's supposed to then she will be 7 pounds now. I have an ultrasound on November 13 so I will know more then. 

Sleep?: Not so great. My hips and back have really been hurting a lot lately. I sit on a heating pad occasionally during the day and that seems to help but it still hurts when I change positions in the middle of the night. Plus I have to rearrange my 5 pillows I sleep with. 

Best moment this week?: Getting all her stuff ready on Saturday. It makes me feel good that if she does come early, we are ready for her. Also, she had a little disco party in my tummy the other night. My whole stomach was rotating. It looks so cool.

Miss anything?: I really miss being able to push myself at the gym. I am looking forward to getting back in there and really getting a good sweat when the time comes. But for now I will do what's best for us both and take it easy. I am still going to the gym but it's just not the same. 

Gender?: Girl. I'm going to start leaving this one off. It's not going to change. haha :)

Bed Rest?: None. 

Limitations?: Can't really bend over and bath tubs are officially not comfortable anymore because I can't lay on my back. 

Pregnancy Symptoms?: My face is breaking out again, my back and hips are killing me, I've been getting leg cramps in the middle of the night (NO FUN), I get out of breath easily, and usually by 6 pm I am done for the day. It makes cooking dinner really fun. I've had mild swelling in my ankles but it's usually only when I've been standing for a long time.

Wedding Rings?: On and loose. I have been very thankful and lucky that I've had minimal swelling. 

Looking forward to?: Her ultrasound and seeing if she has flipped. 



If you remember back to this post, then you remember I listed all the things we needed to get done before she gets here. I thought it'd be fun to go back and "check" things off.

1. Buy a new car. -CHECK 


2. Replace the floors in the main living area. -DATE SET: NOV. 16-17
3. Get all her clothes organized. -CHECK
4. Get car seat and swing. -CHECK


5. Have a baby shower. -HAPPENING NOV. 17
6. Get all of my Christmas shopping done in November. 
7. Get glider from my sister and get it re-covered. -CHECK

8. Get a present from Hazel for Ellie and get a present from Ellie to Hazel. 
9. Rearrange our room to fit her things while she's nursing and going to be in our room. -CHECK
The pad is on it's way.


10. Have a baby.



3 comments:

  1. i am only (almost) 18 weeks but you make me wanna run right out and start planning and buying everything!! :) and I dont even know what baby is yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayyybe her disco party was her working on flipping herself?! :)) Let's hope so! And I absolutely love the new fabric for the glider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been busy getting everything ready! The dance parties in the belly are always interesting, this morning little girl was stomping on my lower parts and that did not feel good!

    ReplyDelete