Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby Elouise Bump-date Week 27

I'm officially the worst blogger and only blog once a week. 

It's really because of lack of material. All is the same here. No news is good news... right?

Jonathan is still working 70 hours a week. 
Hazel is going to preschool and LOVING it. 
I am pregnant and "working" 2 days a week and LOVING it. 
We got a new puppy who is so much fun and such a joy. Except when he's licking my face at 3 am. But even then he's still cute.

There is a new rule I had to make in our household that I never thought I'd have to make: "No touching mommy while she's on the potty." You would think this would be obvious. But apparently as soon as I sit down on the potty is the best time to climb in my lap. 

Now to the baby bump!



How far along?: 27 weeks and 4 days. Holy cow. I'm 3 days from the third trimester. How did this happen?

Size of the baby?: 2.5 pounds and 16 inches long. 


Sleep?: Love it and can't get enough!

Best moment this week?:  I am starting to feel her actually roll around in there rather than the occasional kicks. She is so active and I LOVE IT. I also think she's trying to claw her way out of my sides.

Miss anything?: My pace is getting slower and slower with walking. I can still run a bit but for the most part it's too uncomfortable because I can either feel Ellie bouncing around in there or I'm about to pee on myself. But my walking is definitely slower but I'm okay with that.

Food Cravings?: Spicy foods. All. I want to eat wasabi with a spoon.

Morning Sickness?: None.

Gender?: Girl :)

Bed Rest?: None.

Limitations?: Bending over.

Pregnancy Symptoms?: My hips are definitely spreading and hurting. My hands are still really dry. But other than that I feel great! 

Wedding Rings?: Still on!

Looking forward to?: Seeing her sweet face. One of my close friends just had her sweet little boy yesterday and he is the cutest thing ever. It makes me SO excited to see what Elouise looks like! 

7 comments:

  1. Things are moving along quickly! I can't believe I'm at the middle point of 21 weeks! Once we get back from vacation it's time to get cracking on the nursery :) I love the name too, we still haven't decided and can't decide if we will tell anyone or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest lil baby belly. I can't believe you're almost there. Potty rules are absolutely necessary. Who knew!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27 weeks already... my gosh, I feel like it's flying by! Probably not so much for you but it seems that way from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute! and I cant beleive you are already almost 28 weeks! time has really flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute...I love the new bathroom rule. I've started locking the door when I go to the bathroom so I can at least get 2 seconds of quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre beautiful :) I love reading your updates and I agree, I had to start locking the bathroom door - she wants to sit in my lap!! ugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single week I wait for you to just EXPLODE and every week I am disappointed! You look great! But you still better explode before this is all over! I'm serious!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete