Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Randomness

- Why do I always clean every single Friday "to get ready for the weekend" only for it to get wrecked over the weekend. Let's be honest. I have a 3 year old... my house is never spotless the way I want it to be. 

- I am so excited to bring Hazel to the Aquatic Center tomorrow. We live RIGHT across the street from it (we can walk there). They have a lazy river, a huge slide, lots of "kid area" for her to play in and it's "beach access" so she can sit in the shallow end and play. It's going to be so fun. 

-Then Saturday night we're going to see one of my BFF's and watch fireworks. Hazel is going to have the best day let's hope she behaves.

-I feel like the worst mother ever because we have been inside ALL week. It has been MISERABLY hot and I break a sweat just walking into Kroger so the thought of going to sit at a playground makes me want to throw up (literally). And I'm having car troubles so I don't want to drive it... unless it's an emergency... like to go to Kroger and get cookies.

- I have been to the gym 4 days this week and we are going tonight, too. Woo hoo for second trimester and not feeling like death.

-I can't stop eating Pizza Lunch-ables. They are probably the best thing ever. And totally unhealthy. Great.

-I got my first Birchbox on Wednesday and I HATE the nail polish. It's like thick, goo and it's awful. I think it got too hot in the mail and it messed it up. But I LOVE the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash! 

-I can't wait to leave on Wednesday to go to Gulf Shores but I'm sad that this will be our last vacation of the summer! I've been spoiled rotten this summer by having 3 beach vacations.

I hope you all have the best weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. I feel like I clean all the time to get ready for nothing! Ha ha! Oh and I wasn't happy with birch box the past 3 months. I'm giving them one more chance ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the beach :) I feel so bad when I dont take Amelia to the park either, but with the heat index, it's just too durn hot where we live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never take the kids outside, unless it is to swim. It's just too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That water park looks awesome!!
    How conveinient that it's right by your house!!
    Jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete