Monday, April 15, 2013

Wait.... it's my birthday?

Yesterday, I was sick all day. Literally. I couldn't move off the sofa, looking at the TV or phone made me feel sick. It was awful. Thankfully I think it was a bug. I am not feeling 100% today but I feel a lot better than yesterday. I can sit up. So that's a plus. 

With all the sickness, I totally forgot that today is my birthday! I have not planned or even thought about it with all the excitement going on. 

Today I am 24 years old. That just seems weird to me. In my head I'm still 21. When people ask how old I am, my first instinct is to say 21.

We don't have any big plans or anything today. I will be happy if I make it through the day without throwing up (yesterday I couldn't make it an hour). 

Monday birthday's are no fun! 


13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I know how you feel about age. I went to the ER one time with and allergic reaction. The nurse asked my age and I told her 22. My mom looked at me and said "your how old?" Whoops! I was 24... :)
    I hope you feel better. If you can't eat at least try to keep some fluids in you. That will help you get your strength back quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, pretty lady!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday girl.. and feel better. Being sick on your birthday sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a beautiful day, despite still being somewhat sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, hope you get to feeling better asap... no matter what day of the week it is, being sick on your birthday is no fun! Happy birthday girl... I hope it's the start of the best year yet for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy happy birthday lady! Big things for 24!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Sweet Lady!
    Hope you start to feel better sooner than later. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, KK!! We must make some summer plans to meet up! I hope you had a wonderful day feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Pal! I hope you get to feeling better. That bug lasted 4 days with me! Be sure to hydrate like its nobodies business! For obvious reasons of course!

    ReplyDelete