Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's on my mind.

Lately I've been at a loss of what to write about. 

I have one thing on my mind. 
BABY.
I know ya'll are sick of hearing it. Honestly, I'm sick of it being my constant thought. When you have baby fever then it really is all you think about. I can't help it. It's worst when I see a newborn, see a post about someone being pregnant, or holding the newborns at church like I do every other Sunday. I like to torture myself. What can I say?
So that is why I haven't been super creative in the blog department. I don't want to constantly blog about getting pregnant. But you blog about what's going on in your life and other than working out & eating healthy that's really the only other thing in my brain. 

I am so thankful for friends like Lora and my IRL friends, especially Hannah (who I text daily and thankfully she never gets tired of hearing all my struggles.) Everyone needs someone to talk to and I am so thankful for these 2 ladies who know what I'm going through and who can relate. 

On a totally different note, I lost another pound! I am down 16.2 pounds since January. That is an amazing feeling. Yes. I am trying to get pregnant WHILE trying to lose weight. No, I'm not crazy. Honestly all the gym time and meal prep and just focusing on something else other than getting pregnant is good for me. I need to stop stressing about it. Easier said than done. I know that God is in control. It is TOTALLY up to Him. We're doing everything we can so I need to stop worrying and trying to control everything and just let Him take over. Again, easier said than done. 

This is the first year ever that I have stuck with my New Year's Resolution this long. I have been working out 6 days a week and eating healthy and counting my calories every. single. day since January 2! 56 days and counting! That's a big deal, ya'll! I am usually the type who goes into things FULL FORCE and then I have a hiccup and then I totally fall off the wagon and into a pile of donuts and pizza. Although I've had my days, for the most part I have done really well. The important thing is those days didn't turn into months... like they used to. 




6 comments:

  1. I got pregnant with #2 while trying to lose weight. I actually kept up the working out during my pregnancy and only gained 15 lbs. you can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that we share the #Icantgetknockeduptosavemylife bond! and way to freaking lose another lb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. Seriously, I could probably blog about that one subject every single day, but it'd probably be posts that basically say the same things about it every day. So, I've been having a little of that same issue with blogging at the moment. There will probs. be another baby related post soon just because it has been weighing on my mind so much lately...again. Bleh.
    And I'm the same way, except I haven't actually started to lose any weight yet. But that's the reason I want to. I told Doug, watch us start & actually lose and get into shape & then I'm gonna end up knocked up. Ha.
    Congrats on another pound down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rooting for you hon!! Everything will work out...Your doing so great with losing weight you are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry KK! I had a friend going through the same thing for almost two years... and now she is going to have a little girl in June. I know it will happen for you too.

    And good job on another pound. We need a text-session this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes my heart swell. I know everything will work out, and when you least expect it! Doesn't make anything else seem easier, but I mean it briefs well!
    You are doing so great with your workouts and stuff! Amazing! Plus, getting into shape pre-baby makes it easier to do post-baby. You are just planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete