Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weigh- In Wednesday Week 6

button
Hey ladies! 

I'm here to weigh in again! I really wasn't expecting a big loss this week. I had a huge week last week of a loss of 3.8 pounds. That's almost 4 pounds in 1 week. So I wasn't surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 217.
I am 6'1" Starting weight: 230.4
Last week: 217.6
Today: 217

So I am down 0.6. Almost a whole pound. I will take it. I wasn't expecting the scale to move at all since coming off such a huge week last week. I watch Biggest Loser. I know that the scale is finicky. 

But I feel GREAT about myself. I feel smaller. People who don't know I'm trying to lose weight are noticing a difference. I've had 2 instructors and a girl in a class saying how great I look! Sometimes those compliments are the better than the scale going down. Knowing that strangers who don't know about my journey can tell a difference is a big deal. My clothes are getting to be too big. Where am I going to get the money to buy a whole new wardrobe?  I am feeling great in my clothes. 
I feel pretty.
For the first time in a long time I actually asked Jonathan to take a picture of Hazel and I because I want to remember how I feel. Sure I'll probably look back at those pictures 17 pounds from now and say "wow I was a cow" but right now I feel great. I am down 13.6 pounds in 6 weeks. I am proud. 

Measurements: 
Last week:
Arms: 13
Thighs: 22
Bust: 37
Hips: 37
Waist: 31

This week:
Arms: 13
Thighs: 21 (-1)
Bust: 37
Hips: 37
Waist: 31

I only lost in my thighs. But honestly that's my biggest body part so I am proud that they are going down! I know that I actually have bicep muscles now. I can see my calf and thigh muscles. My stomach is shrinking and my neck isn't so double anymore. 

Even though I didn't have a huge loss this week... it was still a loss. A step closer in the right direction. I know that I made good choices this week and I met all my exercise goals.

Here's what I did:
Wednesday: Yoga and 25 minutes on the Stair-master at level 7.
Thursday: RPM
Friday: Body Pump and CX Worx
Saturday: 4.4 mile hike
Sunday: Nothing 
Monday: Body Step and Body Pump
Tuesday: RPM

I'm ready to kick butt this week!

I also need to brag on my husband! He has been on the healthy train with me since January 2 and he has lost almost 20 pounds! He was down 4 pounds this week. damn him. He is such a great motivator! I am so proud of him!! 

17 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. You should be so proud of yourself and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You are doing great! Jonathan is doing great too! Way to go you guys!

    P.S.
    Why do men get to lose weight so easily? UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration to me! You are kicking butt. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KellyAnne, I LOVE reading your blog. Your positivity helps keep me motivated to eat right and work out. :) You are doing so well! Congrats! aslf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another loss, good job girl! More importantly? I lovelovelove how happy you are with yourself and how great you are feeling... I'm proud that you're proud of yourself, if that makes sense!

    Thank you for all of your sweet words on my blog too... it totally helps, especially on those days where I'm not feeling so on top of my game, so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that comments are just as nice as a lower number on the scale. Congrats to your hubby!! My hubby is on the train too, it's nice to so it together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeremy is down a ridiculous amount too! How come we give life to babies and can't lose like that!?!? Good job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to go on the loss! I would take any loss at this point!

    BTW - Have you tried Spark yet? It is growing on me. I wasn't too sure about it the first 5 days but I am starting to like it more now and it is helping me during my 3pm low in the afternoons at work for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stumbled on your blog from the link-up. I love how positive this post was! Great job on a loss this week! Ready a math geek-out? You've lost 4.4 pounds over the last two weeks, averaging 2.2 a week--uhhh, that's impressive! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing great! .6 down after 3.8 is awesome :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing!! :). :) stopping by from the link up. And proud of your man too!! It helps to have a family member along with the journey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you are amazeballs. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are motivating me more than you know! I need those 13 pounds in 6 weeks. I need to recharge and follow suit! :)

    ReplyDelete