I woke up with a terrible headache and I'm exhausted. I don't know how it is a possible that I am tired after my 3.5 nap yesterday and over 9 hours of sleep last night but I am. Hopefully coffee and Advil will help because so far my Thursday has not been pleasant.
Heather posted this and I stole it from her! I have no creativity today and I just thought it was a cute idea! Ya'll go check Heather out. She has the cutest little kids and I love her blog!
Top TEN Favorite Foods
1. Japanese. I love the soup, salad with ginger, fried rice, and chicken! Add some Spicy Tuna and I am smitten.
2. Mexican. Give me some cheese dip. PRONTO
3. I love a good homemade grilled cheese and Cambell's Tomato Soup. Growing up we didn't have a ton of money and we had 6 people in our family so we had this often. It brings me home.
4. I recently started making homemade dressing for my bigasssalads and I'm obsessed. (1-2 clove of garlic, 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of EVOO, 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard... whisk all together and pour over salad. Use a little and add more... It's got a lot of flavor for a little calories.) So I'm loving that on a salad with some shredded chicken.
5. A warm brownie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream. Ain't nothing betta.
6. A big ole' juicy steak done medium rare.
7. Lasagna. I recently made one and it was divine. I am craving it again.
8. Anything my husband cooks. He is a great cook... He used to cook for me all the time before he got a full-time job. Not it's rare but it makes it that much more special. His mama taught him well :)
9. PIZZA. I love a pepperoni pizza with extra sauce. Get in my belly.
10. Moes. Gimme a Joey Steak. Thanks.
NINE of my all-time favorite movies
1. I love all the Harry Potter movies. They make me so happy.
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. The Lord of the Rings (all)
4. All the Toy Story's
5. The Green Mile
6. Alice in Wonderland
7. Anchor Man
8. The Family Stone
9. Jurassic Park.
don't judge me.
EIGHT celebrities I'd like to marry
1. Johnny Depp
2. Matthew McConnaughey
3. Adam Levine
4. Channing Tatum
5. Chris Hemsworth
6. Robert Pattinson
7. Rachel McAdams (what? no said it had to be boys)
8. Ellen Degeneres
SEVEN things I'm loving right now
1. My group fitness classes at the gym and all the friendships I've made through that.
2. My sweet Hazel's little voice. She is talking more and more each day and I am so proud of her.
3. My new perfume Jonathan got me for Valentine's Day. I love the smell and I love that he picked it out.
4. Our new Playstation 3 and Netflix.
5. Watching Ellen every day. She seriously makes me laugh and puts me in a great mood.
6. My simple life.
7. I just finished a great book and I'm on to the next one in the series.
SIX places I'd love to visit one day
1. New Zealand. I want to live there.
2. Hawaii. I went there in high school and I really want to go back.
6. The Caribbean
FIVE games I played as a child
1. We were always exploring and playing adventurers.
2. I always played "School and teacher."
3. We loved a good game of Monopoly.
4. And clue
5. Barbies... not really a game but I was constantly pretending with my Barbies
FOUR things I'd rather never see again
1. Me being over-weight
2. My child sick
3. Dog poop
THREE things I'd like to do this year
1. Get pregnant
2. Go camping with just Jonathan and Hazel
3. Go to the beach
TWO facts about me
1. I love being "the hostess" and taking care of people.
2. I would love to have a maid to clean my house.
ONE meaning behind my blog name
I rarely get rest.