Monday, January 7, 2013

This is a post about me bragging on myself.

I am so proud of myself!
I have only taken one day of working out since January 2nd. I have done 2 work outs a day a couple times and plan to do it again today! 
I did  Body Pump this morning and Jonathan and I are going to RPM tonight!
I have logged and counting every.single.thing. I have put in my mouth since January 2nd. I have been giving 100% during my work outs. And guess what? It makes me want to eat better! I'm busting my butt and sweating into my eyeballs... I'm not going to go home and eat crap! I'm working too hard for all that business! 
I weighed myself last Tuesday and I will weigh myself again tomorrow. 
Usually when I'm eating healthy and working out I get obsessive about the scale and weigh each morning so this is a big step for me! I am only going to weigh myself once a week. But I know I have done really well this week and I will see a drop tomorrow morning! For once in my life and I am looking forward to weighing myself! To see my progress and see what all my hard work has done! I will post my starting weight and measurements and then the difference tomorrow. Stay tuned!

On a different note I think I am the opposite of all of the other gym patrons. Jonathan and I joined in November so I'd like to say we've been going there long enough to not be grouped in with the "new year's resolution people"... you know.. the people who crowd the gym in January and then stop by the end of February. I hear gym patrons complaining about these people crowded the group classes. I don't understand why people act like that. Like they are "above" the new year resolution people. Just because you've been going to the gym longer doesn't mean you're better than the new people. You were once a new person too! I love seeing the new faces and its a fresh wave of motivation! I am loving it. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my gym? I love seeing the instructors from other classes working out and sweating with me in a different class! And everyone knows my name! I just love it. If you have a Body Plex near you... you need to go join it! It's great and I am so happy we joined. And no they aren't paying me to write that... I am not cool enough for all that business.


Check in tomorrow morning to see my (hopeful) progress from the week!! 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on fire. Keep it up. You are motivating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! that's so inspiring to hear! Good luck!

      Delete