Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Thankful for!

Well since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I probably will be slaving away all day with my in-laws cooking I figured I'd go ahead and tell you all what I am thankful for! And also we are staying at the only house in America that doesn't have the internet. You read that right. 3G all weekend babyyyy...

Here is what I'm thankful for:

- God. First and for most I wouldn't be where I am today without His guidance. 

- My husband. He makes me laugh and smile more than anyone ever has or ever will. I think that laughter is VERY important in a marriage, especially when you're young and have a young child. If you can't find humor in your life then it will be miserable. Don't take life too seriously. Plus he is so good looking! see....





- My baby. Although she is over 2 1/2 years old, (she'll be 3 in march & I am baffled by that. When will I get over this feeling?) she is my baby. She will always be my baby. She saved me from myself and has taught me how to be a better person. I want her to always know that she can come to me for anything. And although she has only been on this Earth for 2 1/2 years, she is wise beyond her years. She has the best sense of humor I've ever seen in a child and anyone who knows her will say the same thing. She LOVES to make people laugh and I love that about her. 





- My dog. You might this one is stupid but I am very, very thankful for my dog. She brings me an immense amount of joy. She is really my sole mate. She has been there through tears, smiles, sickness, happiness, and every night to sleep. She is a spoiled rotten mama's girl. 



- My family. They are crazy, loud, and opinionated but I love them so. I wouldn't change anything about any of them. And am proud of every single one of them.





- My house. It may not be the biggest or it may not have the nicest things but it is mine. It is safe, secure, and warm and I am so proud of it. Being a homeowner is blessing and I do not take it for granted. 




- My health. I know so many people who are going through so many health issues and I am so very, very thankful that I and my family have great health. It is another thing that I do not take for granted. 

- My life. I am thankful for all of the things that I have. I am not going to list them all but always remember that someone out there is wishing and praying for what you already have. And that comparison is the thief of joy.

- My friends. I'm not going to list them all but you know who you are. I have lost many through my many trials of my life but the ones who have stuck through are the real ones and I am so thankful for you all!

- My church. Brown's Bridge Community Church. We are totally in love with our church and all the people who go there. We are just recently getting involved and everyone I meet makes me love it even more. It is such a warm and welcoming place and that is hard to find in such a big church. 

- I am thankful to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom. It has not always been easy and it definitely has it challenges but I know that for my child and husband that it is the best thing. I love being able to be with Hazel all day and she knows that I will always be there. I don't think I'll ever go back to work. I was born to raise my family and be a homemaker and I feel like I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do.







What are you thankful for?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
Gobble Gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment