Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Want to know how my 2 1/2 year old thinks?

So H is 2 1/2. She has been a "terrible twoer" since around 18 months. Her pitching fits and attitude changes are nothing new. But there is something new.

H: "Mama, Kitty kitty shoes on"
Me: "Okay!" then I put the shoes on
H: "MAMA!! NOOOOOOO" Then she falls on the floor and screams about wanting her "red shoes." No, you didn't read that wrong... She asked for the kitty kitty shoes and I put them on her.... How could I? I know.

Lord have mercy. We have reached the point where NOTHING I do makes her happy. She does this all day. With snacks, shoes, panties, shirts, juice, juice CUP (Lord forbid I give her the green cup when SHE ASKED FOR THE GREEN CUP). I know. I'm a terrible mother for giving her WHAT SHE ASKS FOR.

This stage is driving me insane. If you can't tell.


Until Next Time (pray for my sanity)
Mrs. K Scott


2 comments:

  1. Oh Mrs. Scott... Get used it to it... My boy is working on 4 years old and is still playing those cards on me. It's their world, we just live in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true. Sadly, I think my baby gets her stubbornness from her daddy & that means bad news for me :( let me know when i can expect a sane day! I feel like mine is full if insanity

    ReplyDelete