Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I have a very obsessive personality and when I'm "dieting" I get OBSESSED with the scale and weigh myself everyday, sometimes more than once. And then I get frustrated, so I get down and binge because "nothing I do works." I expect to see a -1 lb every day. That is so unrealistic it isn't even funny. Well, I decided to weigh myself once a week. On Wednesday, so I can recoup from the weekend and get myself back on track. This weekend I didn't do TERRIBLE, but I also ate whatever I wanted and didn't run once. Yesterday, I ran 5 miles while pushing H and tonight when J gets home we are going to run again. I'm not going to beat myself up about not running all weekend because we were out of town visiting family and it's always hard staying on schedule when you aren't home. This is why so many people gain weight while on vacation, at least it was only 3 days. But I am NERVOUS about tomorrow, ya'll. I really, really want a weight loss, even if it is only 1 pound. I just don't feel like I've lost any weight and I know if the scale is the same (or worse if I gained weight) from last week I will be so disappointed. I don't want to be disappointed. Today, I am going to watch everything I eat and I'm going to do 100 pushups throughout the day, 5 one minute planks, drink over a gallon of water a day, and run at least 5 miles tonight. I'll post tomorrow about whatever the scale says. I am nervous.


On a different note, does anyone else's child just randomly JUMP on them? I mean, H does it at least 30 times a day.

IT HURTS. IT DRIVES ME NUTS. IT MAKES ME IRRATIONALLY ANGRY.

And it always hurts her, too. So WHY does she do it? I am really struggling with this. No matter how many times I say "NO", not matter how many times I pop her butt, 5 minutes later she is jumping her full body on top of me. It drives me crazy. In all other areas, she is growing up, listening to me (most of the time), sharing like a big girl and just being good in general, but she will not stop jumping on me and its starting to drive me insane.

 She also asks about 75 times a day "Daddy home?", I can generally be patient the first 74 times, but ask anyone the same question over and over and over and see how long they are patient with you. It's hard. Being a mom is hard. Being a stay-at-home mom is REALLY hard. I love every second of it, but its hard.


Check in tomorrow to see what the liar scale says!


Until Next Time

-Mrs. K. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment