Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quitting a bad habit

So, I have been doing a ton of research on losing weight and getting fit and I keep reading the same thing over and over: STOP DRINKING SODAS (all kinds, including diet). Before now I have always ignored this piece of advice... Me? Give up Diet Coke? NO WAY!!!



Well people, I'm going to try. I am going to try my hardest. I have gotten down to 2 a day, which for me is really good. I used to drink it every time I was thirty and have maybe one glass of water a day. Now I'm drinking a gallon of water each day and I drink a Diet Coke at lunch and dinner.


Well, not anymore. I'm going to try to give them up cold turkey. I still have a few in my fridge but I can't justify throwing them away or pouring them out so I'm just going to push them to the very back and hopefully I'll forget they are there. I need to be able to be around them and not be tempted because my family are all Diet Coke drinkers. Any of you who know me personally know this is going to be incredibly hard, but I really want to become the healthiest me and everything I have read says that sodas are the worst thing ever. So I hope I can see this through and not have anymore. I have been researching "flavored water" ideas and I made a big batch of lemon-lime water that J and I both LOVE! So hopefully that'll help me stay away from Diet Coke.


Please keep me motivated to do this and on track!

Until Next Time:
Mrs. K Scott

1 comment: