Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Working Out



I think I have a constant love/hate relationship with working out. I am the type of person that if I am doing something I am doing it 100%. So when I take "one" day off and slack and eat crap.... then it turns into a month. I HATE, HATE, HATE this endless cycle I seem to be on. It's like as soon as I start to see some results and am actually feeling good about my body, then I take "one day" off and then I find myself a month later having to start all over. Well that's where I am right now. Starting over. AGAIN.

I refuse to beat myself and think of myself as a failure. I have very good selfish esteem and I KNOW that I can do anything I've put my mind to. I've proven it to myself countless times. But for some reason I can't be the type of person that works out 3-4 times a week. I have to do SOMETHING, not matter how big or small EVERY day... or I fall back into my old, lazy habits. I am so sick of not feeling good about myself and not wanting to go shop because I hate the way clothes fit. I had gotten to a really good place in my life and my body about a month ago and I was feeling great - now a month later I am "fat" again. Well this week I have decided to do something about it. Yesterday I ran/walked 3 miles and did 30 lunges in my drive-way (all while H was there. She thought it was funny that mommy was in pain). Today I ran 2 miles and did 100 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, and 50 squats. My butt is not happy with me, but maybe in a couple weeks I'll be happy with my butt?



What I really need is a support system and people to keep me on track. My husband is really great at this but sometimes I think he's worried to say "hey- you need to go workout" because more than likely it would hurt my feelings coming from him. I need other people to help me stay on track. Especially on the weekends, which is when I slack the most. So can you help me? I'd love to have your help.



Until Next Time

-Mrs. K. Scott

1 comment:

  1. I will be your accountability partner ANY DAY! You know this :) I have been feeling the same way. I think we need to get back into our daily routine of walking. Maybe when you get your car keys back we can start back again? and you are so not “fat” so shut your mouth! LOVE YOU!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete