Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday craft

Today I did a super simple craft that I think looks totally awesome. Even better: I had all the supplies on hand so it didn't cost anything! Luckily my mom & step dad are renovating their house & had these super awesome windows laying around! So I got 2 of them & I'm planning on making a coffee table with one but this one is now our new menu board!! I love planning out our weeks menus all at once & this just adds to my excitement! :D! Any way all I did was wash the windows with windex & made sure they were clean & then painted 3 coats of chalk board paint on to the glass. Super easy & I think it looks great! What do you think?

I'm gonna add some sort of saying the the bottom of the window (on the white part) once I figure out what I want it to say.

Until next time
Mrs. K Scott

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can't believe how easy it was & how much of a difference it makes in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete