Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year- New me!

I am SO excited about 2012. As most of you know I have been exercising & being active for a while now- but with little results. When I started exercising mildly in September I've only lost about 12 pounds. My main flaw is my eating habits. I LOVE food. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sweets. I just can't seem to control myself sometimes! Sad I know! BUT! I am a firm believer in never giving up- so here is to a fresh start. I am DETERMINED to lose this stupid weight & to keep it off. Since I am running a half marathon in march I am now "in training" so that means I have to step up my mileage. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who doesn't complain when I leave as soon as he gets home from work for about an hour. Ok so this is going to be my schedule:

On the days that I am keeping little J I will do my Jillian DVD (I'm getting a new one this week) during the day & then do my long runs at night... 4+ miles- depending on what my training schedule says that day. On the days that I only have H I am going to get up & run first thing (as long as it isn't too cold) & then to my Jillian DVD when she naps. I will rest on Saturday's. I'm also hoping to incorporate swimming in there somewhere just to give my legs a break & because we live across the street from an aquatic center & i could run there! If you guys want to do the half marathon with me I would love to have a training partner & someone to keep me in check! I can let you know my exact training schedule (how many miles) & which days. Just comment below & I hope you join me on this journey. I can't wait to start tomorrow! :)


My two favorite quotes

Until next time-
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment