Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Car!

Well The Scott's have had a big year!!! Jonathan got his first big boy job- started a year ago, we have moved twice, bought our first house & now our first car!!! If you know us then you know we have always had hand-me-down cars (that we have graciously and very thankfully taken) because our families are pretty much the best. Butttt they haven't always been in the best condition! Our 2 most recent cars we were driving both have 250,000+ miles & were over 12 years old. One is having transition problems & the other one just plain blew up! Needless to say we needed a good, reliable, family car so we can stop borrowing my mom's every time we needed to visit family out of town. We have been car searching for a while now & we finally got it! It's a 2010 Honda CRV. It's beautiful, it's new, & it's ours! :)

Hazel & I have been stuck in the house during the day since before Thanksgiving. We are SO excited to have a car to go places! I never realized how much just going to the grocery store or running errands keeps me sane. I love my family to death & wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world but sometimes I need some other people interaction! Even if I don't speak to other adults... just being around them during the day makes my day go by faster & it makes watching Rapunzel 15 times, reading the Little Red Hen 75 times & chasing around my crazy 21 month old all day not so bad. I love this little life of mine. I am happy to be able to share in with the craziest, smartest, & most beautiful little 21 month old & my amazingly sweet & handsome husband.

Until next time
-Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment