Monday, January 30, 2012

Absence

They say absence makes the heart grow founder... So is your heart fond? Sorry for my absence. Nothing super blog worthy has happened recently!

One thing that did happen was Jonathan & I joined a small group at our church! We have only met with the people the one time but so far we are really excited about it & can't wait to see how things turn out! It's always exciting to make new friends & one of my favorite things about being married( other than the fact that I'm head over heels in love) is the fact that we get to meet people as a married couple. I don't know why & you'd think that after a year of marriage I would be used to this but I love meeting new people & they don't know the "before marriage" KellyAnne. All they know is J & I being married & of course our little angel pie is always there to make things interesting. If you know me you know how painfully awkward I am when meeting new people but thankfully I married a guy who would go up & talk to anyone about anything, anytime. I love having him there to break the ice!

Other than the small group I have just been running my butt off & doing my Jillian DVD's religiously. I love how I feel after an intense, fall on the floor bc you're breathing so hard work out. It's an incredible high that nothing in this world could compare to! Plus I love seeing results. It's amazing.

Also i can't wait for The Color Run. If you haven't heard of it you need to YouTube it. My friend posted it on my wall because she knew I was into races & I seriously can't wait to do it. Running, while getting messy, having fun, & burning calories? What could be better??? I will be sure to post tons of pictures. It's gonna be amazing.

Now I'll leave you with some pictures of my little angel pie

Until next time
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment