Sunday, December 18, 2011

Slacking

I have been seriously slacking on my exercising. It's incredible how different I am when I don't exercise. I am always tired, in a bad mood, & I have no motivation to do simple household chores. Exercise makes me a better me. I haven't done any sort of exercise since Thursday & the toll it's taken in my body sucks. I have got to remind myself to take an hour for myself each day & take care of me. Which in turn makes everyone happier. Instead I'd beating myself up over it & getting all depressed that I haven't worked out I am going to take tomorrow & start all over. Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to make the best out of it. Starting with getting up at 8 & doing u Jillian DVD before little Jonathan gets here. That way I will have the whole day to play with my two favorite 2o month olds & get my house back in order from the destruction of the weekend. Don't get discouraged if you haven't worked out in a while. Remember you're only one workout from a good mood.

Monday is a fresh start. Will you workout tomorrow? Tell me all about it!

Until next time-
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment