Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Eves Eve!

Today was a pretty eventful day! I pretty much ran like a chicken with my head cut off all over Cumming, Ga to try to get a new license... I won't bore you with the details but it turns out my i.d. was on top of our T.V. stand under the DVD player... How it got there? Who knows? But I found it & I couldn't be more excited bc J & our friends Bailey & Jordan got a hotel downtown & we are going to have a blast running around with the billions of other people in downtown Atlanta & we are gonna watch the Peach Drop! I am SO SO excited! J & I have never celebrated the new year together (sickness, tired, baby) so we are excited to be silly & have fun with friends (& all of Atlanta).

After the DMV I went to Target to try to find a sparkly shirt to wear & had no luck then I went to Kohls & found one thats not SUPER sparkly (like I wanted) but its pretty & I love it. Then I came back home & J & I just enjoyed the afternoon together with H & little J (the little boy I watch)...

Also my sister & I got signed up for the Publix Race on March 18. I am doing the half marathon (something on my bucket list) & my sister is doing the full marathon because she is a running freak & is a nut about races. She has really gotten me hooked on doing races & I'm proud to say that after doing my first 5K in June 2011 I have done 2 more 5K's, a sprint triathlon, & a 15K. I am very looking forward to the half marathon & I'm sure y'all will hear all about my journey in getting prepare do it.

Now on to a recipe! This one is so simple y'all that I feel silly even posting it but when I saw it I thought "hey! That's a good idea!". We are a big pizza family & this one is SO easy & completely delicious.

Pizza Roll

What you'll need:
Refrigerated pizza dough (1 or 2 rolls depending on how many you want to make)
Mozzarella cheese (as little or as much as you like)
Pepperoni's or any other topping that you like
Italian seasoning (a tablespoon or 2)
Garlic salt (a teaspoon or 2)
Butter (melted for brushing on top)
Pizza sauce for dipping

Ok. All you do is roll out the dough. Put toppings in a single layer then put cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning & garlic salt. Then starting at one side roll it up-Put it on a baking sheet & brush the melted butter on top. Pop it in the oven at 375 degree's for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. It's seriously that simple. I heat up some pizza sauce to dip it in a cut it like a jelly roll. We love this classic & it takes 5 minutes.


P.s I don't know why my pictures are out of order but y'all are smart- you know the order they should be in! :)


Until Next Time
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment