Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Days like today.

I am thankful for my husband. He seriously can change my whole mood/attitude without even trying. I just love being around him. He makes me happy. Today I was having a not so great day- which I tend to do when I'm tired & it's rainy. I hate the rain. It seriously alters my whole mood. & today was just not great- & I didn't have a chance to do my workout. But my husband comes home and my whole moods shifts. He makes me want to be a better person- so I got my fat butt up & Jillian kicked it hard. But I'm glad I didn't skip my workout today & it always makes you feel good when the last thing you want do is workout but you do it anyway. Tomorrow I only have H so as long as its not rainy or too cold we will be running to the playground & running back. Which is her absolute favorite thing because she gets to "moo" at the horses & play while I catch my breath. I love my family & am very thankful for the smiles & laughs they give me every single day.

Until next time-
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment