Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

Can you tell that Christmas is my favorite holiday? I promise you this blog isn't all about Christmas! :) BUT with that being said here's another post about Christmas! Today has been an amazingly awesome God filled day! We had a really late night last night (didn't get H in bed till 12:30) so thankfully we all slept in till 11:30! Late start? That's ok with me! So we enjoyed pigs in a blanket for breakfast (J's favorite) then headed out into the madness & traffic to get last minute white elephant gifts all while singing Christmas carols & i ha to get things to make this adorable shirt that I made for my niece & for H to wear tomorrow to our grandmothers Christmas lunch. They turned out AMAZING. I'm thinking about selling them next year. Would you buy one? Now me & J are about to make the Christmas cookies that I posted the other day so that Santa leaves us good goodies! :) and at 6 we have church. Christmas is the best one of the year- but don't forget the real reason for the season (cliche? Oh well!) I can't wait to celebrate Jesus' birthday with my family!

Here's the shirt I made!

Until next time-
Mrs. K Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment